- Chapter 2 – adds 6 new assignments, containing 30 new tasks and a new Epic Boss. Completion of Chapter 1, Assignment 6 will unlock this new Chapter content!
- Ronan the Accuser, Omega Sentinel and Loki are now available for unlock
- Multiple applications of a status will now trigger simultaneously rather than individually. I.E. Radioactive Man’s attack ‘Radiation Poisoning’ is applied to all combatants at once now rather than one combatant at a time.
- Damage over time and buff statuses, like bleeds and Hulk ups, now stack damage rather than showing each individual damage affect separately. I.E. someone that is affected by 3 bleeds will see a single cumulative number appear rather than 3 smaller numbers.
- Adjusted the Hero XP tables above level 5 - heroes will now level a bit faster
- Adjusted rewards and difficulty for Chapter 1
- Remove buffs has been renamed to “Scour”, with a duration of 2 rounds.
- Remove debuffs has been renamed to “Clarify”, with a duration of 2 rounds.
- Dark Void now does damage every turn for three turns, instead of damage over time.
- Guard actions now only remove a single debuff.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents’ AI will be less likely to heal unharmed allies.
- Fixed a few bugs that may have been causing some users to get a crash launching the game
- Fixed a bug with the Balefire Raptor that was causing the game to crash when it used the “Melted Armor” ability
- Epic Boss 1 will now launch correctly for all players - Early adopters that defeated M.O.D.O.K. and then were not able to face him again will now be able to
- Fixed a bug that reset facility upgrade timers if the building was attacked during the upgrade - Long upgrades there we being restarted due to PvP attacks will now be a thing of the past
- Fixed some issues related to class bonuses not working under certain conditions
- Extended the PvP combat timer from 7 minutes to 12 minutes
- Fixed an error that prevented the radar button in the Battle Log from taking the player to the location of the attacker
- Fixed a bug with Black Panther’s Guard ability that caused him to lock up in combat if the guard higher than 7th level
- Fixed a bug with She Hulk’s Defense Lawyer ability that caused it to proc when enemies were hit around her
- Dr. Doom’s “Shocking Armor” no longer stacks.
- Captain Marvel’s Tactical Command no longer applies Target Focus to allies.
- She-Hulk’s “Defense Lawyer” passive no longer protects enemies from area attacks.
- Infiltrators should no longer counter-attack random tacticians at random times.
- The Light Speed status no longer stacks, and is removed correctly on use.
- Black widow can now use “Flying Kick” on an adjacent target.
- Omega Sentinel’s “Weapon of Choice” and “Hologram Array” may have been mistakenly awarded before the release of Chapter 2. They currently are not working as intended, and have been removed from the reward tables. We do not want to take them away from players who may have won them already, and fully intend to make them function properly in a future patch.
|2014 - July||Day 3 • Day 11|
|2014 - June||Day 2 • Day 3 • Day 4 • Day 16 • Day 19 • Day 27|